Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Mani - Nubar Black Polka Dots over Catrice Sold Out Forever

Hello everyone,

For this little post I'd like to share with you a mani I've tried yesterday, which I find very cute and very appropriate for the Easter! I don't know why this makes me think of a an egg shell (dinosaur egg?? - yeah SciFi dino ;D LOL). I confess I didn't have the courage to wear it at work ... ;)

So this is 1 coat of Nubar Black Polka Dots (which need no more introduction!) over 2 coats Catrice Sold Out Forever (swatched here) and a coat of Seche Vite in between.
The bottle I'm holding is Nubar Black Polka Dots. It's amazing how dark it looks in the bottle and yet on the nail the base is completely transparent!





Thank you everyone for watching!

Hugs!!!
 <3

1 comment:

  1. Its cute ... Need to try something similar.. I wear crazy manis to work lol they must think I'm crazy or not even notice :-P

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P