Sunday 11 March 2012

My Super-Short Weekend in Paris (picture heavy!)

Hi there!

About 2 weeks ago I went to see my friend Ruxi, who lives in Paris. It was extremely short: from Friday evening to Sunday morning...
On Saturday we took a tour in Paris, but more of a shopping tour rather than a touristic tour ;) We didn't do super famous places like La Tour Eiffel or Arc de Triomphe because we already know them and actually try to avoid them because of the tourists)... but we went to the Printemps galleries, close to L'Opéra, and it's mostly about that I'm going to talk in this post!

I did take a picture of L'Opéra (not the best, I admit) - it's the building with the greenish dome and the gold foil covered statues and decorations:


For this post I wanted to share with you some of the nice stuff we saw inside the Printemps galleries (very much alike Les Galleries Lafayette)...

 The decorations...
 ... the Saturday crowd inside Printemps...

Other amazing decorations...

Some Givency purses...

 Yves Saint Laurent jewelry...

 Glamorous MiuMiu purse...

 Stunning pieces of jewelry (I think this is Guerlain, but I'm not sure)

 Hair accessories from Alexandre de Paris (horribly expensive! Like you gotta choose between paying the electricity bill and buy a bow for your hair! :-) )...

And some shoes I can't find in Toulouse, so I took the pics to retain the brand name and eventually order them over the on-line shops that sell these brands:


 Finally back at Ruxi's, we've had a a small pary for Ruxi's b-day ;)



yep, even Mumu - Ruxi's cat - wanted to actively participate ;D


See ya soon everyone!

HUGS!



Sarcastic personal note: How can anyone who has a normal job, pays a rent, taxes, and everything, afford to buy a 2000 (or more!!!) euros purse??? Is this a parallel world?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P