Tuesday 24 May 2011

OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts - Tourin America

Hello everyone,

This is going to be short, I don't have too much time too write today - too bad, beacause this is a great polish!

It'a gorgeous gray creme, with a remarcably perfect application, nice formula, normal drying time, very good wear! Opaque with two coats.
I don't have anything like this in my stash. I don't own China Glaze Recycle, but maybe someone who has it, could do a comparison ;)

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of French Quarter For Your Thoughts, no top coat:








See ya! ;)
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This shade looks gorgeous on you! I was wondering how would you describe your skintone? Warm or cool? Withe yellow or pink undertones? I am asking this because I've been waiting for Touring America to get to stores in Romania and I want to buy either French quarter for your thoughts or Suzi takes the wheel, but I don't know which will suit me better, since my skin is quite yellow and I noticed that lighter shades don't suit me well, as well as pinks. Thanks! I really appreciate your blog

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P