Sunday 29 May 2011

Zoya Breezi + mani

 Hello everyone!

Hope your weekend was ok, we had 2 days wonderful weather here in Toulouse! We've had very beautiful weather here, but  we also have the perspective of a terrible drought if it won't rain soon...

For this Sunday I have for you the 1st of the 7 nail polishes I've bought from the Zoya 2011 summer collection: Zoya Breezi.

This polish is actually part of the Summertime half of the collection, which contains only creams.
So Breezi, is a wonderful dusty blue cream, with perfect application and great wear. It looks very very similar to OPI's Suzi Says Feng Shui... very very similar... I'll do a direct comparison in a next post. I really love this blue...

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Zoya Breezi and 1 coat of NailTek Quicken:







Then, I've decided to see how it'd look like with a coat of OPI Last Friday Night ( this is 2 coats in fact ;) ):


This was taken in the sun.
And this one too.
 And as I was in the mood for trying out stuff... I've added one coat of the Silver Shatter over all:



 And the most spectacular effect was obtained after I've added one coat of top coat (NailTek) on top! The mani looks a little bit like ancient unpolished silver jewelry! I've never expected that!






I wish a very good  week to everyone!

See ya!
Hugs! ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this shade and loved how to paired it with silver shatter polish :)

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P