Wednesday 11 May 2011

Zoya Adina

Hello everyone,

Due to very a difficult week at work and also to the fact that I've got a (ugly ugly ugly!) broken nail and my cuticules are under treatment... today I'll show you an older manicure, with Adina from Zoya! -  a classic now ;)

I've had a very hard time trying to catch that wonderful green shimmer... Unfortunately, in spite my efforts you'll more see it in the bottle than on my nails...

About the polish:
Application was quite OK, a little streaky however, I think you can still see the some brush strokes traces. Too bad... But I think we quickly forget about the brush strokes after seeing that gorgeous duochromes shimmer!
The finish is mostly pearly/frost in my opinion.
The drying time is ok too, also the wear.

 Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Zoya and 1 coat of Seche Vite:









Only on the blurry pictures you can see the duochrome on the nail too :) :


2 comments:

  1. ff frumos citbh!!Stii tu ce vreau sa zic da nu pot sa o sa zica lumea ca te injur pe aici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci mult darling!!! :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P