Friday 29 April 2011

The Mad Post

Hi everyone,

No, that's not the name of a new polish or brand (though it could have been...).
And yes, I am angry.

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to share this with you people - after all, it's about polish. More precisely, about nail polish Internet sellers.
Nailetc. I believe you already know what site I'm talking about.
I'm a good client I think (in the "amateur" category, of course). Certainly, as the french say, I'm not going to spit in my soup (!), I think it's very good that there are sites out there who ship internationally. But I have a problem with the honesty here. And this is the 3rd time it's happening...


I'll explain:


See, here is my order from the 12th of April:

Date     Tue Apr 12 00:09:28 PDT 2011
Ship to  Cristina    
Bill to  Not Available
Via      First Class Mail

Name                       Code                       Qty   Each  Options
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
suzi skis in the pyrenees E47 SUEDE newitem203385643             1
ink nnb61 SUEDE            opi_nnb61                    1  
got a date to-knight r46   opi_r46                      1
samoan sand p61            opi_p61                      1 
oh so glam h27             opi_h27                      1  
manicurist of seville e49  opi_e49                      1
seche vite fast drying     seche_90501                  1
top coat 90501
MATTE MITZI 559            zoya-MATTE-MITZI-559         1
tickle my france-y f16     opi_f16                      1
                                               
                                                 Shipping  19.99

Count 9 bottles ordered.

This is what I've received today (the shipping time was ok thins time):


Are you counting 8? Me too.

I know, they have a cute stamp with sad smiley and everything announcing that thay're out of stock... oooh.. too bad... but when you go to the site... SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! :

Oh, yeah, the item is still there, always has been and will still be!!!

I know, this has happened to me 3 times in row with nailetc. The first time I really believed their out of stock story. The second time I've started having doubts, as I've been verifying regularly (before the shipping invoice) the availability on the site. And now, the 3rd time, I've decided to post this and ask you too, dearest, what do you think about this???
I know, I'll send them an e-mail and they will refund me. But me, I'm only a nail polish junkie...and I WANT MY POLISH!!! I want my Oh So Glam!  
I mean, people, WHY, I mean, Why, Why, Oh Why are these people letting me order it, pay for it, tell me they've shipped everything correctly, and let me get the surprise (not!), at the reception...???

I don't believe it, not any more, not even a second, that they're really out of stock. Is it cheaper for them to tax you a shipping for a 9 bottles package, and to send you 8 instead? YES!!!!
Did this already happened to you?

I want to add another thing:
Thank you, nailetc, for your 10% off on my next order. I'm a polish addicted and I need Zoya and other stuff I can't find on other sites... But really, your wired stuff makes me sad.

See ya soon for another happy polish post!


PS: I think I'm going to start a black list page for low quality nail polishes and polish sellers to avoid. I'm going to need your contribution...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P