Wednesday 20 April 2011

OPI Smok'n in Havana

Hi !

I've been recently tagged for a mani contest, and one of the polishes that came out of the stack is OPI Smok'n in Havana.
It's a polish I have for a while now, I've already worn it once but never took any pictures or did a post . I don't know why, because, even though I was a bit disappointed when I first got it because in the bottle doesn't seem like a big deal, this is actually a very, very nice thing once on the nail!

So before showing you the mani I've done for the contest, I'll firstly show you the Smok'n in Havana ;)

It's a tomato red base, with lost of gold shimmer, a very good combination which comes alive in the sun! But even in the shade, I really like this one. The formula is excellent, no too thin , not too thick and applies like butter. It's a bit sheer on the first coat, but you get full opacity within the 2 coats. Drying time is also very good.

Look at this baby (shade and sun alternatively):











 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P