This is the last of the 5 polishes from the Touring America collection I have for now.
This is Honk If You love OPI. I don't know really which part or city of America is this polish dedicated to... but it's a very beautiful aubergine shade, with a very nice shiny finish. Just beautiful.
Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Honk If You Love OPI, but I'd recommend wearing 3, as bald spots can be seen here and there... The formula is nice, but is a little on the thin side. Drying time is normal for a cream.
Here are the pics!
|This one was taken in the sun... sorry for the bald spots...|
I like the light coloured shatters, looks like I've got crackled dinosaur eggs instead of nails LOL! :D
On the 5 polishes I've swatched, my favorite is French Quarter For Your Thoughts followed closely by My Address Is Hollywood.
The rest of the collection also contains the following polishes:
- Suzi Takes The Wheel (!) - another gray, darker than French Quarter For Your Thoughts
- I Break For Manicures - a dark purple
- Uh-oh Roll Down The Window - olive green cream
- Get In The Expresso Lane - dark brown cream
- Road House Blues - dark blue cream
- Colour To Dinner For - wine red shimmer
- Are We There Yet? - orange shimmer
And here I'd like to dedicate a few lines to thank her so much for having sent these to me!! This was such a nice thing of her, not many people would do it. We've known each other since high school, and we've been supporting each-other a lot over these past months in this polish-mania.. ;) Thank you for everything! Love you girl!!!! ;)
Now, I gotta go to work!!! ;)