Tuesday 7 June 2011

Orly - Pure Porcelain

Hello everyone,

Today is such a gloomy day here in Toulouse... well, we can't complain because we've had 2 perfectly beautiful months without any rain... as result: drought. So, if it's gloomy, it should also rain. I hope.

Today I'll be showing you Orly' Pure porcelain. I know, I know, it's been swtached and re-swatched. I really like it, I like the finish and everything. I've got it because I saw it on other blogs and I really liked it. I've actually bought 2 polishes from the Precious Collection 2011: Pure Porcelain and Royal Velvet (true love polish!).
Pure Porcelain is a very nice nude cream polish, white based, with a touch of pink and another one of beige. Looks a bit like Essie Topless and Barefoot, but in a little lighter.
The polish is beautiful, the finish is porcelain like and you get it opaque in 2 coats. The application is however a little tricky. It is very streaky, so you need to manage your brush carefully. In the end the brush strokes get even by themselves, wish is lucky, because I couldn't do a good job with it!  Ok, not  a fan of this one's formula... But the result is quite ok, I'd say.

Here are the pictures. Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Orly Pure Porcelain, no top coat (remarkable shiny finish!):





With my jasmine


And with a coat of Sinful Colors California on the index and ring, for a touch of spark ;) :




And you know what? :) Yesterday I've ordered my first Konad tools (stamp + 4 discs) :D I'll probably have them on Saturday (not sure).  I'm so happy! ;)  :D :D

Big hugs for you! Have nice day!
See ya! ;)

3 comments:

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P