Sweetest Karen from Frazzle and Aniploish tagged me with the Top 10 Award!
THANK YOU Karen!!!!!! <3
I'll be very happy to share with you my favourite cosmetics, to tag friends and to get in touch with new bloggers ;)
The Top 10 award rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
Here are my top 10 cosmetics:
1. Seche Vite fast drying top coat - a classic, but I have to mention it because it completely changed my nail polished life!
2. Farmec Nail Treatment Lotion - Romanian nail anti-exfoliating and hardener product. The best ever. Better than Mavala, better than NailTek.
3. Qtica Intense Cuticule Repair Balm - when I started wearing lot of polish an doing and re-doing manis, my cuticules became very very dry and nasty. Qutica did an excellent job since the next day of use.
4. Garnier Roll-on Anti-dark circles with concealer cream - gives a natural look, sometimes I don't wear any makeup, just this roll-on, and everything is perfect!
5. Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Powder (translucent) - I hated wearing powder before I've discovered this!
6. Chanel Vita Lumière Aqua (foundation in BR20) - excellent natural look.
7. L'Oréal Blush (no 165 salmon rose) - going perfectly well with my skin tone, and giving me those peachy cheeks ;D
8. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - eye shadow. The best ever, I love the tutorials inside the box and the results !
9. L'Oréal Studio Secrets - primer. Used under my foundation, it makes my skin look perfect until late in the evening.
10. Viktor&Rolf - Flower Bomb - perfume
Now, the blogs I've decided to pass this award to are the following:
Liquid Jelly: http://liquidjelly.blogspot.com/
So Nailed: http://sonailed.blogspot.com/
GiMiKd Girl: http://gimikdgirl.blogspot.com/
The Nail Buff: http://thenailbuff.blogspot.com/
Riga Rambler: http://elenriga.blogspot.com/
Colour Me Pretty: http://lacqueredlydia.blogspot.com/
Paint That Nail: http://paintthatnail.blogspot.com/
Oh What Fun!: http://yasmin-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/
Varnish Me Up: http://varnishmeup.blogspot.com/
I'd love to say beautiful words about all of you, like Karen did, but it's so late and I'm so tired and tomorrow it's yet another working day... I'd like however to say that all these above-mentioned people do awesome things, so if you do not follow their blogs, you're missing something!
See ye soon!
Big hugs to all of you!
PS:: OMG! I've reached the magic number of 51 followers!!! I'm thinking of a way to celebrate this... ;)