Thursday 14 July 2011

Catrice - Sold Out Forever

Hello everyone,

Today is the 14th of July, French National Day (Bastille Day)! This is why I'm home and able to do a post! ;)
No, I'm not going to do a blue-white-red mani, because I don't have the time nor the nail condition (2 broken nails on my left hand, so back to short for a while :)).

These pictures were taken a week or so ago, as this week was very, very full and busy, so busy that I had to wear naked nails for several days in a row! :(

So here is Catrice Sold Out Forever, another lovely polish I've got from my swap with Stéphanie! It's a cute, cute light jade-green cream with a lot of micro emerald shimmer inside. Doesn't really show in the shade, but in the sun it's amazing! It is so delicate and the finish is so smooth!
The application is excellent, opaque in 2 coats, not streaky at all! Great formula for this one too! Love love love! :)

Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Catrice Sold Out Forever, no top coat:


This was taken in the shade







Thank for watching everyone!
BIG HUGS!!!

See ya! ;)

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color! Your nails look amazing! I just filed mine down and now I'm sad haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color...love the shine in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @imfeelingnail-venturous: oh, poor little nails :D LOL They'll grow back in no time ;)

    @Polish AMOR: Thank you!

    @Pani Skeffington: :D It's a great polish, isn't it? Did you like the formula? Me: I loved it :)

    @sahar awan: Thank you!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful minty color .

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of this one amuses me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this polish and I am dying to try it! It is a total Chanel Jade Dupe

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! im new @ your blog! ( in blogging as one actualy hahah XD)
    + follow
    u have Great Pics!!!
    :D
    greets ^^
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann! Nice to meet you and thank you for following me and for our sweet words! ;)
    I'm gonna take a tour on your blog too!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people, so don't hesitate!
A little nice word from you is always a pleasure! And constructive critics too ;)
You can leave your comment in English, French, Spanish and Romanian! ;P